Earn College Credit while going to high school
Students enrolled in Minnesota Virtual High School can receive college credit through an accredited university. Take up to two college courses, at no cost, through an accredited university while still maintaining a flexible schedule. It’s a perfect solution for those who want to start down the path to college. And it’s a great way to meet your fellow Minnesota Virtual High students!
New and existing Minnesota Virtual High School students who are:
- Full-time students
- Graduating in 2009 or 2011
- Currently achieving a 3.0 GPA or higher
- A U.S. citizen or have permanent residency status
College courses available
- GSP110 - Introduction to Game and Simulation Programming
- HIT110 – Introduction to Basic Medical Terminology
- COMP100 – Computer Applications with Lab
- ENGL112 - Composition
- MATH114 – Algebra for College Students
- PSYC110 – Introduction to Psychology
How to sign upSimply apply to be enrolled as a full-time student in Minnesota Virtual High School today. You can request more information about college credit during your first term with MVHS.